It may be August, but Dunkin is introducing pumpkin flavored drinks and treats already so we thought we’d dive into Fall head first! Our fall decor is in and we compiled this list of our top ten favorite pieces that have come in for the season! Whether you’re looking for something sweet and simple or loud and spooky, Ashcombe has you covered.
2. This hand crafted centerpiece is perfect for any fall table. Created from a simple wooden crate, faux leaves, and a special hidden gnome. Place on a table, windowsill, or mantel for the perfect fall effect.
3. Add a pop of fall color to any room with this basket and faux sunflower arrangement. The basket is made from rope and features a steady base and two handles. Take a note from us and fill it with faux fall flowers or use it for a new fall storage solution in any room!
4. Go simple and modern with a set of these velvet pumpkins. Available in multiple colors, you can mix and match a simple piece of decor for your home.
5. Add this sunflower photo to any room to bring in a rustic fall theme. With vibrant colors and great textures, this reprint is a great addition to your fall decor list.
6. Feeling a little spooky? Spruce up your Halloween table with any of these salt and pepper shakers. Choose from a zombie and a brain, spooky black cats, or the witch’s hat and shoes. Maybe you’ll have to get them all!
7. This hand made door hanger is perfect for any front door. Hand made with faux flowers and pumpkins, this door hanger will last for years to come!
8. This rustic wooden scarecrow and pumpkin are a great addition to any front porch to bring in the autumn spirit! Made from wooden planks they’re sturdy and sure to last for years!
9. Looking to go spooky but not too spooky? Pick up this wooden gnome or wooden witch for a cute addition to any garden.
10. Have you got a yard to fill with fall decor? Check out this tin pumpkin perfect for fall and Thanksgiving!
To see these and many other pieces of fall decor, stop by Ashcombe! We are just gearing up for fall and are excited to help you choose the best decor for your home!